If you've ever been lost, or worried about finding your way to an unfamiliar destination, let the remarkable Hertz NeverLost® GPS system, be your guide.
The NeverLost® unit identifies exactly where you are at any time, and shows and tells you how to get wherever you want to go. Other benefits include:
- Voice and visual turn-by-turn directions, guide you to your destination
- Miss a turn? NeverLost® quickly recalculates a new route
- Route method: Helps you to select the route that is right for you
- Intelligent interface and points of interest: NeverLost includes an intuitive user interface allowing faster access to thousands of pre-programmed destinations
- Quick Search: Allows you to select any city or street with just a few touches of the keypad
- Available in the following languages: English, Cestina, Dansk, Deutsch, Spanish, French, Croatian, Italian, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Suomi, Swedish, Turkish, Greek, Mandarin, Cantonese.
Hertz NeverLost® is available at all locations throughout New Zealand.
- Subject to availability and a nominal daily fee
- One-way rentals are available at no additional cost
- Inter-Island rentals are NOT available. The NeverLost® equipment must be returned to the Hertz counter or left in the glove box of the first rental vehicle and after crossing the Cook Strait, a new unit collected with the second rental vehicle. If the NeverLost® Equipment is taken across the Cook Strait a $50 plus GST relocation fee will be charged.